To reheat takeout pho: Get a bowl big enough to hold all your pho ingredients.
1. Reheat your pho broth by bringing it to the boil on the stove or heating it in the microwave until it’s starting to boil (around 2-3 minutes).
2. While the broth is reheating, put the cooked noodles in the bottom of a bowl. Lay any meats or veggies on top of the noodles.
3. As soon as the pho broth starts to boil, take it off the heat and pour it over the noodles and meats. (Rare steak is cooked in the boiling broth to whichever level of doneness you wish.)
4. Wait 30 seconds for the meat to cook and the noodles to separate. You can push the meat to the bottom of the bowl if you want it to cook faster.
5. Stir the pho to mix the ingredients and add any garnishes you want